Explore Your Opportunities With Us:
Canada Star Secondary School seeks passionate and dedicated teachers. Our faculty and staff are an integral part of the Canada Star community. Their passion for teaching, their commitment to the school, and their dedication to our students is what sets us apart.
We offer ongoing positions as spaces open up, and will list specific postings on job boards as necessary. We encourage and support professional development opportunities for faculty and staff, and offer a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package.
Candidates must be technologically literate and aware of current trends in education. Teaching staff must have two years of prior experience, and hold or be eligible for BC Certification from the Teacher Regulation Branch.
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF to HR@canstarlearning.com
Teachers For Our After School Academy:
Our after-school academy is always seeking dedicated teachers for a range of subjects including English, Science, Math, French, and SAT/AP courses. These positions offer a rare opportunity to work with youth and to help shape student learning outcomes. At times, these positions can lead to a full-time teaching role at our secondary school.
- A minimum of one-year teaching experience
- Prior experience teaching students in Grades 1 – 12
- Good work ethic, with a passion for education
- Available 4-8 PM on weekdays, and regular daytime hours on weekends.
- Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF to HR@canstarlearning.com and indicate Learning Centre in the Subject Line.