Canada Star Secondary School is proud to be partnered with several like-minded educational institutions. We have partnerships with the University of Waterloo, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, the BC Ministry of Education, the National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS), the Federation of Independent School Associations (FISA BC), UCAS (UK), National Association of College Admission Counseling (NACAC), Shenzhen No. 2, and Online Learning Canada. These partnerships help to ensure student success.
We are excited to announce a partnership with one of Canada’s top post-secondary institutions, Trent University. Now, Canada Star students who meet a certain academic requirement will be granted immediate admittance to study at Ontario’s #1 undergraduate University.
Trent has been Ontario’s #1 undergraduate university 9 years in a row
- #1 undergraduate university in Ontario; #3 in Canada
- #1 in Canada for Scholarships and Bursaries, 19 years running
- Top 5 undergraduate university in Canada for overall reputation
- #1 undergraduate university in Ontario for highest overall quality
- #1 in Ontario for Academic Advising
- #1 in Ontario for students who have received National Awards
- #2 in Ontario for being the Most Innovative and for producing Leaders of Tomorrow
- Among Top 6.3% Universities in the World
Learn more about Trent University at www.trentu.ca