International students who have not studied in Canada prior to joining Canada Star Secondary School, are required to take an Admissions interview and an Admissions Assessment, to evaluate if they need additional English Language support.
After you have submitted your application and documents, your Admissions Officer will assist you to schedule your interview with our Head Teacher, either in person or online.
Once you have done your interview, your Admissions Officer will send you your username and password for your Online Assessment.
Online Assessment Instructions:
- Log in here
- Use the Username and Password provided by your Admissions Officer.
- Once you log in, in Course Categories click on Main Category
- Within Main Category, select Assessment
- Within Assessment, select the English Assessment provided by your Admissions Advisor (ELL 1 & 2, ELL 3 & 4)
- Click on “Attempt quiz now”
- Use Password 12345 and click continue
- Answer all questions, and submit your writing sample. Please remember that this is a timed test. You can see the time you have left to complete the test on the left-hand side of the page.
- Don’t forget to click “Submit & Finish” when you are done, to send us your results.
If you need any assistance, please contact your Admissions Officer.