Student Referral Program:
The highest compliment you can pay us is the referral of family and friends to Canada Star Secondary School. The trust and confidence that you place in us means a great deal to us and in appreciation for this, we are introducing the New Student Referral Program, for the 2021/22 academic year.
If you refer one new student from Grade 8 to Grade 12 to Canada Star Secondary School and they enroll for the 2021-2022 year, you will receive a $500 tuition reduction or cheque AND the new student will receive a $500 tuition reduction. The tuition reductions are per student, and there is no limit to the number of students referred.
- The New Student Referral Program is open to all parents or legal guardians of students enrolled in Canada Star Secondary School and Can-Star Academy students, as well as parents of previous students, host families and CSSS business partners (excluding contracted recruitment agencies).
- Tuition credit rewards will be given for referring new students to Canada Star Secondary School (does not include returning families). To qualify for the incentive, referred students cannot have a sibling currently or previously enrolled in Canada Star Secondary School, and must not be working with a recruitment agency.
- To qualify, referrals must be acknowledged by the new students during the application process. To receive a tuition credit, the referring student/family/business must complete and sign the New Student Referral Form during the enrollment process and submit to the Canada Star Secondary School office.
- To qualify, the new student must remain in good standing with the school for at least 30 days after their start date.
- There is no limit to the number of student referrals that you can submit.
- The New Student Referral Program is subject to review or suspension at any time. Interpretation of program parameters will be at the discretion of the Director of Admissions.
- New Student Referral Program Forms are available at the Canada Star Secondary School office or download the New Student Referral Program Form here.