Top University Bridge Scholarship:
Top University Bridge Scholarship
This scholarship is open to domestic students who demonstrate high academic standing and involvement in their school and/or community, as well as the goal of entering one of the Top Universities in the world. We award a one-time entrance scholarship that matches the student’s average score percentage at the time of application. (e.g. 90% average score -> 90% scholarship on tuition fees).
Details: Our new Top University Bridge Entrance Scholarship Program provides an opportunity for exceptional students entering Grade 8 or above to benefit from an enriched learning environment. 95% of Canada Star Secondary School graduates are accepted into their university of choice, in Canada and worldwide.
Canada Star Secondary School will award scholarships that match their average score percentage to students who demonstrate high academic standing and involvement in their school and/or community, as well as the goal of entering one of the Top Universities in the world. The Top University Bridge Scholarship is awarded on the first academic year and is not renewable, but students that maintain an annual average of 86% or higher can qualify for our Canada Star Honors Award, or the Canada Star Principal’s Scholarships for the following years.
We are now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 scholarships and encourage students who are seeking an exceptional education to apply. Applying is easy, and Canada Start Secondary School will support you at every stage!
*The Top University Bridge Entrance Scholarship is open to Canadian residents only.
Who Should Apply:
- Students who will be entering Grade 8 or above in September 2020 and who do not currently attend Canada Star Secondary School.
- Entrance scholars will be selected based on academic merit, involvement in their school and/or community, as well as the student’s desire to enter one of the top universities in the world. We will help you achieve your goals!
- Academic eligibility: candidates should be able to demonstrate a minimum A average in the past two academic years. Canada Star Secondary School will award scholarships that match their average score percentage.
- Scholarships are intended for domestic applicants only, defined as students permanently living in Canada at the time of application.
How to Apply:
Canada Star Secondary School is currently accepting scholarship applications for candidates to begin their studies with us in September 2020. To start, student candidates and their parents will be asked to:
- Submit the most recent report card and the previous two years’ final reports. The academic record should demonstrate a minimum A average. Include any special awards or records of achievement.
- A Scholarship Committee will review all applications. Selected candidates will be invited to attend a personal interview with the Scholarship Committee. The Top University Bridge Scholarships are meant to provide an enriched learning opportunity to an exceptional student who is planning to apply to one of the Top Universities after graduation.
- Optional: Submit letters of recommendation. These can be from a teacher, school administrator, coach or another adult (non-family member) who is knowledgeable about the student’s strengths, accomplishments, special interests and potential.
We are here to help applicants through the process. Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you soon!
If you have any questions about scholarships, please contact email@example.com